Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rusty drawings and Dungeons and Dragons Fun

It's strange, at work it feels like I can create on demand but at home I'm having trouble getting back into my own workflow. This blog should keep me up and on task. I finally have something show worthy today and its really just some rough sketches. Still progress!
On another note, if you haven't seen Journey Quest yet you are missing a LOT! Especially if you like Dungeons and Dragons, this is the same group that brought us Dorkness Rising which was also very entertaining. Here's the first episode, Enjoy :D.

 

Also, speaking of Dungeons and Dragons, some Coworkers of mine are making a 3D tabletop! They have asked me and Mara to model them up some environments and characters to pretty the software up so I'm super excited for it. Here's their teaser, its a little dated since they've added a few things since this, I foresee good things.


No comments:

Post a Comment