Monday, October 1, 2012

New devices and new motivations

This is one of the main characters for my comic that has been in the works for almost a decade. Now that I'm no longer a student I really need to get in gear and make this a reality. Currently I'm working on style, color and clothing.
I also recently purchased a Samsung Series 7 so now I definitely have no excuse but to keep up with my Daily Doodle that I will be posting. These top two and bottom two drawings are practices with the brushes. I am feeling a bit rusty, but not for long!!!
I played Portal 1 and 2 last month.... I highly recommend it, puzzles and such witty humor. It's a shame it's so short though. I also played Psychonauts which is one of the best games I have ever played EVER. Double Fine is also making another game so I'm excited!
One of my D&D groups are so story oriented that two of our PC's got married and had triplets. My boyfriend was one of the PCs so it was strictly in game. Still, oh the memories. I intend to paint this when I get the time. I find that I can sketch forever but I really need to paint more. Jesse and I are also Co DMing a campaign that will begin again in November. I'll update on that story as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment