Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Back to Fantasy


Woo! Back to the daily doodle from the very hellish week of work last week. I'm hoping to have a few sketches a day until I start working in Blender with the first model prototype for the virtual Table Top. I feel a bit rusty, but this daily routine will kick me back into shape I hope. I've noticed hands especially are atrocious! 

In other news, JourneyQuest ended season 2 last week. The story just keeps getting better and better as well as their costuming, CG and acting. This makes me so giddy that they are coming so far. I hope one day I can implement their characters into the table top, but that is for after I successfully get some generic models up and running.
I did some prep sketches to get a better feel for my ranger for her to be my prototype. I want her to have 3 poses and changes of color and items she carries. We'll see how that goes and I'll update my progress daily if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment