Sunday, January 20, 2013

finally getting somewhere


 YAY!!! Prototype done for Battle Box. I have learned so much about what to  and what not to do for this big project. I want to make several of these and in way better quality than this one. Now to apply what I have learned and grow!

I also got to go to my first CONCom meeting for CONvergence this year. I got a few projects to do and they also said if there was anything I thought would be a good idea to just go ahead and do it. One of the perks of it being a non paying job, you get to work on your own ideas with little punishment from above. Now, I can't post anything I work on for CON until after CON. Sorry all, but I can at least update my non CON projects like this one here :D. Lets face it, we all hate spoilers!

We're finally game testing with GFold. Soon BanonkeyTown episode one will come out, but not until it's good and ready to!

until next time, I will hopefully get back onto my daily doodle ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment