Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mother's Request

Hello, it has been a very busy few weeks but good things have been happening and I was able to get a rough done that my mother requested. Really needs some more attention to the hands and tray. She did say she wanted something simple and not even finished and I have realized that I can't leave things unfinished so this will be done by the end of the week. YAY.

I became an official member of CONcom on monday :D and will be working with the artists there to make cool CON art. I must admit I am VERY excited for it, I can't wait for my first assignment. Unfortunately you won't get to see anything until after CON, can't be spoiling the fun by letting you see things early :P. Since I'll be practicing drawing Connie I can post those but no more.

Battle box took a backseat these two weeks due to busyness but expect more updates this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment