Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Daily Doodle and Ranger update

CONvergence is wanting artists to send in Connie drawings to pick out artists for T-shirt designs. I did a practice page so I could have a nice finished version to send in. She is definitely not something I'm used to drawing since I'm more of a fantasy artist, but expanding skills is not a bad thing :D. So far I'm noticing that I'm drawing tiny hands and making her head not big enough, I'll have to fix that for my final designs.
I started redoing her hair with a different technique, I'm liking it better. She is rigged but her accessories are not. I think when I edited her arms I made them too small.... that won't do, her fingers need a little work as well. Her accessories are half way done (barring edits). Things are looking good for this week though, I'm off Friday from work this week so I'll be getting a lot done on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment